TAKE THE TIME TO READ!!!! STOP AND READ PLEASE!!!!
Please note No call no show for any appointments will be forfeited/ lose the session and no refunds will be given!
Here are a few things that I need for you to remember when you are booking your appointments.
- New clients will receive an email to complete required intake forms before their first scheduled appointment.
- Be on time for your appointment!
- All deposits/fees are NON REFUNDABLE, if you can not make it to your appointment please reschedule your appointment a minimum of 24 hours in advance.
- NO CALL NO SHOW… your appointment it will be canceled and redeemed as a session.
- No guests / children are allowed to accompany you for your session.
- Masks are required for your appointment.
INTEREST FREE FINANCE OPTIONS BELOW
Once approved please text (252) 562-0181 to schedule
NON INVASIVE LIPO (BODY CAVITATION)
Our Non Invasive Body Contouring process allows us to target unwanted fat cells on the body. We can target areas such as your abdominal area, neck/chin, thighs, back/bra line, arms and buttock region. NO PAIN AND NO DOWNTIME.
Pre/Post Treatment Instructions:
- Avoid eating two hours before and after treatment sessions
- Avoid heavy meals on the treatment days
- Drink plenty of water to facilitate lymphatic drainage
- Limit carbonated drinks, coffee, and tea during treatment periodAvoid fasting or the body will go into “starvation mode” and become more resistant to the release of stored fat
- Within the two hours following a treatment, the client MUST perform 30-45 minutes of cardio-vascular work-out in order to create the energy demand that will facilitate metabolism of the fatty acids and glycerol freed from the fat cells
- Consider contraindications or other medical issues that may impact the results of this “one off” treatment.
- Some medical disorders that may reduce first treatment response include thyroid, immune, lymphatic related conditions, pre-menopause, menopause, diabetes, and infection (including viral)
- Wear clothing that will facilitate the laser pad placement in the treatment areas.